Monday 28 June 2010

Bucket List

I'd love to try walking route one down some busy city street like this just to see what would happen. Without the film crew, the cameras, the choreography and the overdub, I just have that sneaking suspicion it would all quickly end in (my) tears.

But it's still on my Bucket List, just after taking part in the Paris-Dakar rally, sailing round the world on my own in a hovercraft and learning how to pilot a helicopter.



Half-decent song, that. Owed a lot to the Stones, I hear.

Be that as it may, I wonder, what's on your Bucket List? Not sure I'll tick off any of mine in time, but from now on, I'm definitely going to try!

2 comments:

  1. Do you think they warn the passers-by?

    Not bad song, love the strings...clever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they don't! 'Tis a good song, too. Old now though.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?