Saturday 11 September 2010

A Proper Christian Attitude

No book-burner I. In my ideal world, we turn our detractors from backwardness to comfort through a message that I believe should come with the strength of the beauty that is Christian (Catholic) largesse (sanctified but absolute free will nonetheless).

There's certainly no need for any extra antagonism. Everyone already knows where there is a clash so there is certainly no need for a chap in Florida who believes he has "found God" to make any sort of a fuss. He must not.

Anyway, that's all I really have to say about that.

Nice sort of to see you all again.



See? Christianity, if properly engaged with, is simply a very good thing. I challenge you or anyone else to prove otherwise.

5 comments:

  1. You may not like the interview with Sinead O'Connor in the Guardian this evening.

    "The Vatican is a nest of Devils"

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/10/sinead-oconnor-pope-visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back!

    And well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most kind, Adam.

    PB: I agreed with almost every word she said. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "PB: I agreed with almost every word she said. Go figure. "

    I'll tell him you said that.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?