Thursday 25 March 2010

Gunning For Balls



I've donated. You should too. As Guido says:
Antony Calvert is the Tory PPC fighting to win in Morley and Outwood. He is aiming to give Labour a “Balls moment” to match the 1997 “Portillo Moment”. Ed Balls has a notional majority of 9,000, Portillo had a 15,000 majority, the symbolism would be perfect.
The neutering of Balls would be a sweet moment indeed. I can't think of any Labourist liar more deserving of total electoral humiliation (apart from Brown himself). Can you?

Hat tip: Iain Dale

1 comment:

  1. I may not be able to vote the unions out of existence, but I’m certainly going to do my best to vote their political wing off the face of the planet. I urge everyone else to do the same.

    http://cogitodexter.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/no-planes-no-trains-thanks-for-nothing-gordon/

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?