Wednesday 28 April 2010

Gaffe Of The Century

Courtesy of Guy News:


One million Labour supporters have just realised that Gordon Brown is a total asshole, and that they, Brown's 'bigots', mean precisely nothing to him beyond their role as irrelevant voting fodder.

It's the gaffe of this young century. And you know what? I reckon it was a set-up by anti-Brown insiders. That might not do Brown's legendary paranoia much good, but it's wrecked his campaign.

==Update==
And here's Mrs Duffy's reaction. As far as I'm concerned, she comes across as an extremely nice lady. But not to Brown, oh no.

And now he's in her front room pleading for his political career. I'm sure she'll forgive him - she seems to be the forgiving, gentle type, (besides, Brown's goons and minders will no-doubt have checked beforehand).

But I'm absolutely certain the rest of the country will not be quite so receptive to his fake contrition act. We've seen it all before.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I'd written that in the post, anon.

    Well said.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?