Saturday 10 April 2010

The Sport of Kings

For the first time in 20 years, I've had a flutter! That's the internet for you.

I've got no idea what I'm doing, but I do watch the Grand National every year and just decided on the spur of the moment to have a go this time around.

I liked the look of Mon Mome. Put a tenner on that at 14s.

I've also put a fiver on My Will (my brother's called Will, so it made perfect turf sense to me). I got that at 33/1. It's down to 25 now.

Very exciting. But knowing my luck, one of the nags won't make it to the starting line and the other one's head'll fall off before the first fence. Poor things.

Still, all good entertainment for fifteen nicker. Wish me luck!
Update:

Er, never mind lol.

Now I remember why I don't bet on horses. But sheesh, the Grand National is one brutal race!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?